We are headquartered in Long Beach, New York (10 miles from JFK ) with offices in: Plantation, Florida; Bogota, Colombia (www.multipay.com.co) and Johannesburg, South Africa ( www.cardsplus.co.za). We are developing IDaaS solutions on our identity management platform intended to provide our customers with next generation biometric identification, identity management and electronic transaction processing services mobilized for everyday transactions.
Current positions Ipsidy Inc. is looking to hire for
Digital Marketing Specialist
Oct 8, 2019
Ipsidy is looking for an ambitious, jack-of-all-trades individual to join the team. Ideally, you have experience and/or education in marketing and sales. You must be professional, creative, analytical and ambitious with excellent written and oral communication skills. This is a fast-growing technology company and a great opportunity to join the team at an exciting time.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will contribute to and execute on a variety of marketing initiatives, including campaigns, events, product launches, collateral, and branding. A key aspect of this role is the ability to think outside the box and create new and interesting ways to reach potential clients. You will be highly organized, passionate about your work, and a self-starter.
- Develop strategic and operational marketing plans to drive qualified leads and build brand awareness (including inbound and outbound marketing, social, public relations, sponsorships, events, content marketing, web design, and more)
- Manage and monitor all lead generation activities (events, paid media, content, etc.) in close conjunction with Sales while measuring and optimizing ROI
- Conduct research on competitors, industry overview, key target demographics, market
insights, and trends to drive strong brand positioning
- Keep company blog and social media channels updated with relevant posts, while
engaging with Community when appropriate.
- Establish content strategy and maintain content calendar
- Collaborate with management team to ensure content promotion is thorough and aligns with demand gen goals
- Collaborate with sales to ensure content is understood and leveraged throughout the funnel
- Develop and scale Account-Based Marketing strategy including, partnering with Sales to identify targets and execute on campaigns that focus on highest-value opportunities
- Manage campaigns across channels such as ppc, email, and events
- Contribution to the overall marketing strategy and company messaging
- Execution of a variety of marketing programs with direction from Director of Sales and other members of the leadership team
- Collect and share competitive intelligence
- Report on marketing effectiveness to the management team and be accountable for those results (including weekly updates and monthly presentations).
Who You Are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Some knowledge of the following programs (or similar): Google Analytics, Google
AdWords, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.),
- Ability to develop, write, and execute lead gen focused marketing programs
- Ability to develop, write, and execute upon content promotion programs
- Understanding of and experience working in the SaaS space is highly desirable
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- 3+ years of marketing experience
Customer Success Associate
Jun 4, 2019
The responsibility of the Customer Success Associate (CSA) is to help customers achieve success using Ipsidy’s identity and payments solutions. This is accomplished by providing customers with timely and effective assistance during their initial onboarding and throughout their Ipsidy lifecycle. Additionally, the CSA will help with Tier 1 support, manage necessary escalations and provide additional training to ensure a customer’s success.
- Demonstrate the value of Ipsidy to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Become an Ipsidy product subject matter expert
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record customer issues that arise pertaining to both technical and non-technical inquiries with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Assist with Customer implementations, including customer set-up and post-sales support
- Support Sales team in presentation of demos to customers
- Direct contact with clients and development teams worldwide
- Job Location: Long Beach, NY
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Experience working with Atlassian/JIRA and Microsoft Office suite of product
- Interested in software development and mobile apps
- Ability to troubleshoot and think critically
- Have excellent verbal communication skills with both customers and teammates
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- A multi-tasker who thinks quickly on your feet
- Are comfortable in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Are always prepared with great organizational skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare: Medical/Dental Benefits
- Fast-paced, rapid career growth opportunity
Jun 4, 2019
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate projects. Position requires strategic guidance to cross-functional teams in ways that promote the company’s culture and processes. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and communicator and will have experience in managing different tasks to produce results in a timely manner. The candidate will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics to ensure that all projects are delivered with the desirable outcome to our customers and internal organizations.